Here are links for pen and paper roleplaying games, board games, card games, and everything that goes with these games that we found interesting on the week of January 23rd, 2015.
I had a lot of time to really comb through the net for some great roleplaying information. I stumbled upon many sites I hadn’t seen before or been to in a long time. I also stumbled into some older archives in the sites. Here are five sites/articles that caught my attention this week. Enjoy!
– Gamestable RPG Podcast – I am really picky when it comes to podcasts, but I am a fan of the Gamerstable RPG Podcast. Great game breakdowns, great stories, great audio quality, and overall just a really solid podcast. If you haven’t already done so, check them out!
– Points of Light – A great site that pumps out resources for Dungeons & Dragons and Dungeon World. I’m a huge fan of Dungeon World, so I like seeing the different PDFs that they’ve designed for the game, which include classes, tutorials, adventure conversions, maps, and other stuff.
– Greyhawkery – All things concerning Dungeons & Dragons, especially the World of Greyhawk setting. They recently wrote their 500th blog post which is an awesome milestone for any roleplaying blog.
– Thinking About Urbancrawls (The Alexandrian) – A fascinating series about Urbancrawls. Before I read it, I thought he was going to be talking about essentially a dungeon-like adventure set in an urban setting. Wrong. I don’t know how many parts there will eventually be in the series, but I think he’s up to seven so far. Great reading for gamemasters.
– The Surest Way to Become a Better Game-Master (The Reef) – Spoiler alert, the answer (at least the one provided in this article) is simply listen to your players. It also talked about issues with the Pathfinder Society Organized Play that I thought was interesting.
We browse many roleplaying websites, articles, and social media connections each week. If you’d like to be listed on here, please contact use via our Contact page!