RPG Alchemy – 2015 Goals
Definitively Answer The Question:
– How can we offer value to gamers?
– Professional redesign of the website (web, graphic, and brand design)
– Add one more quality, once-per-week author to collaborate with
– Host the RPG Blog Carnival (now hosting in April 2015!)
– Connect with other RPG bloggers by writing six guest posts
– Attend two game conventions (at least one with my family)
– Prepare RPG Alchemy for the “secret” goal in 2016.
Let me be clear on this, I am not a New Year’s Resolution guy. I set goals in my life all the time (not just New Year’s) for every area of my life: Health, Wealth, Family/Friends, Hobbies, Relationships, Career, Personal, Spirituality. This is the time of year that everyone talks about their goals. For me, it is a time where I review the goals I’ve previously set and re-evaluate where I’ve come from, where I am, and where I am going.
The concept for RPG Alchemy had been brewing in my head for several years, pretty much ever since my old blog (RoleplayingPro) had shut down. I decided that on my second time around, I wanted to be much more focused on what I wanted out of creating a roleplaying blog. How can we offer value to gamers? What would the site do for me? What would the site do for other people? Where would I take the blog (or where would it take me)? Those were just a few of the many questions that I asked myself before we wrote our first post on August 26th, 2014.
Since that day, I’ve had a great time working with my good friend, John Lewis. It feels great to be writing creatively again and to be actively connecting with other bloggers and gamers. I can’t wait to see where 2015 takes us.
Best wishes to you, your family, and your gaming adventures in 2015!